KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
A large part of your work consists of monitoring, management and keeping our (external) servers, applications and internal systems up to date. But especially documenting this in Jira, iTop and our CDMB. In order to meet our ISAE / ISO procedures in such a neat way. You are also responsible for the design and management of a Proxmox cluster and you roll out applications via GitLab CI / CD. You also think along with further automation and professionalization of the software development process within Keylane and you prepare new documentation if needed. For example a new update policy.
KEY ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- You have a higher professional education (HBO) thinking and working level (system management) or a higher professional education course in computer science / system management.
- You work very accurately.
- You are a team player (but you can also work independently).
- You have a good grasp of the Networking skills TCP / IP, HTTP (S) and DNS.
- You understand how important encryption is and you have experience with LUKS, SSL, certificates, etc.
- You are familiar with the web servers NGINX and Application server Tomcat
- Linux (Ubuntu) / Shell scripting is familiar territory for you
- Manage a kubernetes cluster
- You are able to follow procedures or set them up yourself if they are not yet there
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any proces related questions or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just give me, Ingmar, a call via: +31(0)6 120 11 287.
If you have any job related questions or want to have a quick chat before applying? Connect wit Eric Bastiaansen via email: [email protected].