KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
We are a dynamic, informal team and in our office in Rotterdam we work with around 75 people. Due to success, growth and professionalising we have an open seat for a Systems Engineer where you will be joining a team of 3 colleagues. This Keylane office is specialist in Software Development of Front- and Back office solutions for the Life & Pension market.
In this role you will be responsible for the technical infrastructure for Keylane and her customers. Besides set-up and configuration of implementation and on-boarding projects you will support our clients with their implementations, your strong communicative skills will come in handy!
In this position you are expected to support internal and external customers with advice and solutions and ensure that service levels are realized. You will also work on the certification projects (ISAE 3000 type II and ISO90001) to keep our service secure and trustworthy.
We are in favor of automating our work and because of the relatively small amount of incident management that we have, we have more time for fun stuff; problem management, renewal changes and more automation!
KEY ABOUT YOU
You have got a good chance of feeling happy in this position when you are client- and service oriented, proactive, responsible and are able to work independently. Due to our 24x7 service, a flexible working mentality is highly appreciated.
Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- We are looking for at least 5+ years of experience as Systems engineer.
- Have sound knowledge of, and experience with server / desktop and application virtualization (VMware), SAN Storage solutions, networks, Oracle and / or MS SQL Server, Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Have experience with achieving and maintaining service levels in accordance with SLAs.
- Are eager to learn new things; and yes, there is plenty to learn!.
- Have some prior experience with scripting and / or programming.
We ask a lot of you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of our company.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any job related questions or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just give us a call via: +31 88 404 58 00